Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Update 1/21/09

Instead of sending out family update emails with tons of pictures attached which probably take a long time for computers to download, I figured I'd create a family website where you can check us out anytime. I'll upload all new photos to this site as well as any updates that are going on! So continue to check in for new updates and pics ! :)

Here is our latest update copied from our last family email:


We hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year is fabulous so far!! We had a really fun Holiday season, the boys got some fun gifts and have been really enjoying them a lot!! On the 8th I celebrated my 25th birthday... can't believe I'm already half way to 30! I was treated out to two alone dates with my hubby thanks to Kaeleff's dad and my parents! It was so nice to be out of the house with no kids for a few hours and on top of that, get to see two movies in the theatre and two dinners in one week!! We usually only see one movie a year in the theatre which is usually on our Anniversary so this was a lot of fun!! Kaeleff has pretty much completed the boys bedroom, has some baseboard to put up and a bookshelf to do.. he's been working lately on their closet. He expanded the closet, put in new insulation, drywall and redoing some of the electrical. He has put a bar and shelf in so far so I've been able to put some stuff back in but their room is still a distaster with their clothes everywhere.. Thankfully Jeremiah is able to sleep in his bed which makes things a little easier on me :)
Noah is now 2 months old :( He had his 2 month doctor checkin and is 12 lbs already! He is into some of his 3 month old clothing. He is sweet little guy with really pretty blue eyes and very big kissable cheeks.. which I love!! :)

Jeremiah went with him and is now 35 lbs and over 3 feet tall. :( He'll be turning 3 next month, growing up way too fast! He's been talking so much lately and his sentences are getting very good. He loves to sing his ABC's and Old MCDonald had a farm songs. He loves to talk about animals all day long! ;) When he's not talking, he is growling (or making whatever animal sounds that he can). He has also been helping Kaeleff with building stuff which is neat to watch.. Jeremiah instructs Kaeleff where the screws go and then hands Kaeleff a screw. He's very sweet and it's a lot of fun being able to communicate with him. He loves to read his Bible and loves to pray for our family and friends.. his favorite is saying "AMEN" really loud at the end! :)

Ezekiel has been teething the last month or so.. so it's been fun! ;) He has three molars coming in right now..they broke the skin about a week ago and are now in. He's a funny little man.. loves to climb (which I've really got to watch because Jeremiah was never a climber)! When Jeremiah wants to help me cook, he will grab a chair from our dining room and move it to the kitchen and stand on it so that he can help me at the counter. Well Ezekiel has copied this, so whenever I go to the kitchen, Ezekiel runs to grab a chair and then does the same thing, but then tries to climb on the counter. I caught him on the counter last week so now I'm really watching!! :)
What he loves best is being chased! He loves to grab one of Jeremiahs favorite animal toys and once Jeremiah realizes Ezekiel has it, Ezekiel takes off running and giggling as Jeremiah is chasing him screaming! haha.. It's pretty funny to watch. When I tell Ezekiel to give me something, he'll usually start walking my way but when I start walking his way, he takes off so I have to chase him.. it's really fun when we're playing.. not so much fun when I need him to obey! haha.. :) He is also talking some, saying dada, yes, and a few other small words. My home is definately full of boys and has been a lot of fun lately. They love to run and play and when I chase them around the house Jeremiah says "run mama"! After running.. it's nice to sit down and cuddle with them. Jeremiah is great at giving kisses and if I forget to give him one, he will remind me by asking for "kisses mama!" So sweet.. that's what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment